Iran Health 2011

Iran Health 2011 held on 16 May till 19 May 2011. Piyavar participated in this exhibition as past years. Iran health is one of the biggest medical exhibition in Middle East after Arab Health. This year 341 Local exhibitors and 132 Foreign Exhibitors from Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, US, Netherland, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand in a total area of 30.000 Square Meter, participated.
During Exhibition days, 200 group of visitors, visit Piyavar booth. These visitors were from Medical science Universities, Private & Governmental Hospitals, welfare and Social Insurance Organization and Military services.
60% of visitors were permanent customer and the rest (40%) of visitors were potential customers.